The information below applies to the website you are currently looking at. By consulting the page, you agree with this disclaimer.
The content of this website (all content present) has been put together with the utmost care. However, the organisation accepts no liability for possible errors. There is also no guarantee that the information consulted or exchanged on this system is up to date;
BOYSPROJECT is not responsible for the content of files linked to this website, nor the content of websites it refers to;
Unauthorised or improper use of the content or parts thereof is an infringement of intellectual rights;
Permission to use (all possible operations) the shown content or parts thereof on public sites needs to be requested by sending an email to BOYSPROJECT.
BOYSPROJECT offers no guarantee regarding the safety of the website. Furthermore, we can’t be held liable for possible damage that is a direct or indirect consequence of the site’s availability being interrupted;
You can use the contact form to pass on feedback on the website;
When sending a contact form, reCAPTCHA is used. By clicking the checkbox, you agree with the privacy https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=enl;
Do bear in mind that IP-addresses can be obtained via our systems.
What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files which are installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use a (mobile) application. The cookie file contains a unique code, which allows the website or web application to recognise your browser when visiting an online service or during consecutive, repeated visits. Cookies can be downloaded by the server of the website or application you are visiting, but also by servers of third parties who may or may not work together with this website or application.
Generally speaking, cookies make the interaction between the visitor and the website or application easier and quicker and help the visitor navigate between the different parts of the website or application.
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. You can also remove already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time, as follows:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-be/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
When switching off cookies, please be aware that certain graphic elements will not look as expected, or that you might not be able to use certain applications. Below, you will find a detailed list of all kinds of cookies used by BNMTP on its websites.
About this cookie: This cookie name is associated with a WordPress multilingual plug-in from WPML. It stores a language value for the website. Where the cookie is set in response to a user action or request, and as long as it has a short lifespan, it can be treated as strictly necessary.
wplc_chat_status to show online chat status
google analytics to analyse the users and use of our website
gtag.js and analytics.js – cookie usage
Represented by the team coordinator.
AIM OF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
BOYSPROJECT is totally committed to protect your personal data and to ensure your privacy is respected.
This Privacy Statement gives clear and transparent information about what data we collect and how we process personal data.
We do our utmost to safeguard and protect your privacy.
For this reason, BOYSPROJECT handles personal data with great care.
In all cases, BOYSPROJECT complies with the applicable legislation and regulations, including the principles with regards to processing personal data (Art. 5 of the GDPR). The processing of your personal data is
lawful, fair and transparent;
- used only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for processing;
- accurate and up-to-date;
- retained in a form which permits identification only for processing;
In all cases, this implies that we:
- process your personal data (such as in this non-exhaustive list: name, nickname, address, date of birth, email, telephone number, physical and/or psychological characteristics, ethnic data, gender identity, issues, education, profession, images, social media, IP-address, etc.) in accordance with the purpose for which these were provided, these purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of your personal data to only these data that are minimally required for the purposes for which these were provided. Processing includes collecting, consulting, linking, registering and deleting data;
- have your personal data, entrusted to us explicitly or implicitly, processed by staff members who need the data to carry out their tasks;
- have taken suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data;
- do not pass on personal data to third parties unless this is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were provided. Recipients may be those who are considered co-workers in the Decree General Welfare Work (see also: “disclosure to third parties”);
- are aware of your rights with regards to personal data, want to make you aware of them and wish to respect them (see also: “your rights with regards to your data”);
- use a disclaimer on this website;
- use specific rules for our firstname.lastname@example.org .
BOYSPROJECT STORES PERSONAL DATA OF
its visitors, staff members and all other people and (potential) organisations (possibly) involved in BOYSPROJECT’s operation. This also includes sponsors/donors and suppliers.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED, PROCESSED AND STORED
This is based on at least one of these legal principles:
- you have given consent;
- an agreement has been drawn up;
- there is a statutory obligation;
- the data are of vital importance as far as yourself or another persons concerned
- there is a general interest
- there is a legitimate interest
and this for the following purposes:
- to send invitations and to inform about what BOYSPROJECT has to offer via mail, post, text message, social media, … including notifications for activities and doctor’s consultations (4);
- to compile statistics (6);
- to obtain operating subsidies from the government (6);
- to follow up visitors’ financial data (4);
- to compile individual files (4);
- as part of education and research (5); .
- to improve the quality of the support service (4);
- to support the chat-service (4);
on mobile phones, smart phones, servers, laptops and other media tools at BOYSPROJECT’s disposal.
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we have obtained them.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES (PROFESSIONAL SECRECY)
All BOYSPROJECT staff members are bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.
In the Decree General Welfare Work: all people who come into contact with customers; permanent staff members, interns, volunteers, educational staff members, logistics staff members, policy officers, management, …
- joint professional secrecy: within the same response team relevant information is shared;
- shared professional secrecy: providing we have your consent, we can share, transfer and/or have data processed with or by third parties if this is necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
This only happens if these third parties are bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.
We use third parties, for instance, for:
- looking after the internet environment;
- looking after the IT-infrastructure;
- looking after and distributing invitations;
- processing individual files.
- Exceptions to BOYSPROJECT’s professional secrecy obligation:
- testimony in court: only in case of an investigating, police or criminal court or a Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry;
- own defence: if there are criminal or disciplinary proceedings against us, we have the right to speak in our defence;
- emergency: in case of a certain actual or serious danger to a higher interest that needs protecting, namely a danger to life or to integrity;
- statutory right to report in case of vulnerable people (458bis Sw);
- statutory right to report in case of organised consultation (458ter Sw);
- statutory right to report in the integral youth welfare (art. 75/1 Decree Integral Youth Welfare);
- culpable omission: in some cases, we can only offer help by calling on the support of a third party.
BOYSPROJECT does not store personal data any longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were provided, or any longer than legally required. In principal, personal data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years after the last use.
We have taken suitable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For instance, we have taken the following measures:
- all people who, on behalf of BOYSPROJECT, could know your data are bound to the obligation of secrecy of these data;
- we use a user name and password policy on all our systems;
- we use pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data if there is reason to;
- we back up personal data to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our staff members are aware of the importance of personal data protection.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARDS TO YOUR DATA
- the right to retract your consent;
- the right to object to or appeal against us or one of our co-processors processing your personal data (or part thereof);
- the right to consult and copy;
- the right to have data corrected or changed;
- the right to have your personal data removed, except when these are still needed, for instance, to execute contracts;
- the right to request data provided by you to be transferred to a third party.
To exercise your rights, you need to address a written, dated and signed request to the controller. This can be a paper or electronic request. We may ask for proof of identity before meeting aforementioned requests.
You will find both brochures and posters in a neutral and clearly visible place in our branches. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to put in a written complaint, please always use a complaint form. Our staff members can help you with this. On the form, please make sure to fill in: name, address, telephone number, details of your person of trust if applicable, the subject of your complaint, a description of your complaint, the name of the organisation or person your complaint refers to, any steps that have been taken already to come to a solution, and what solution you are expecting.
Furthermore, you are always entitled to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authorities.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
BOYSPROJECT may change its Privacy Statement. Any change will be announced on our website.
If you have any questions or wish to contact us after reading our Privacy Statement, please use the contact details below:
BOYSPROJECT Appelmansstraat 12 B1 2018 Antwerp email@example.com.
Read Facebook’s data policy at: https://en-gb.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy